Christmas is almost here - I can't wait! I'm still a kid at Christmastime, even though I'm <cough> years old. (Sorry - had a tickle in my throat.) I've had some Christmas songs running through my head all week, so I decided to do another quiz devoted to Christmas Trivia, specifically:
Decipher these lyrics and name the Christmas songs to which they belong. (All I need is the song title - you don't have to give me the lyrics.)
- The preliminary thought in my mind is that the current state of the world is similar to the way it looks in late December.
- Rhythmically encircling the circumference of the decorated coniferous evergreen.
- The climate of the outdoors is horrifying to some in contrast with the warmth of the indoor fireplace.
- The current meteorological state is enjoyable to travel upon in a toboggan accompanied by you.
- Traversing in a paradise appropriate to the season.
Email your answers to email@example.com before next Wednesday for a chance to win:
A mystery box of office product goodies!
The correct answer to last week's question is: Because his name was Charlie.