Is the glass half empty or half full? This is an age old question that has a lot of answers.
- The optimist says the glass is half full.
- The pessimist says the glass is half empty.
- The engineer says the glass is twice the size it needs to be.
- The realist says the glass contains half the amount of liquid required for it to overflow.
- The opportunist says "Dear Optimist, Pessimist, Engineer and Realist - While you were busy arguing about the glass of water, I drank it!"
- The salesperson says "While you debated about whether the glass is empty or full, I SOLD IT!"