What Do You Call That Thing?

"Is there something that I can use to put brochures or magazines in a binder without punching them - and so that you can read them?  I don't want a sheet protector.  Don't they make something like this? What's it called and where do I find it?"

This is a conversation that I have had with customers more times than I can count and they are so happy when I say "Yes!"  This Problem Solver is the Rubbermaid® Magazine Holder.  No, these are not the big plastic covers that you see in your doctor's office.  These are nifty little plastic strips that you use to put a magazine in a 3-ring binder.  They have a slot down the middle where you feed the magazine pages through and the plastic strip is punched for insertion in the binder.

They come in a pack of 12 and are very inexpensive.  It's such a simple item, but nobody knows what to call it!  The item number is RUB T02802, but you can find it just by typing "magazine holder" into the search box on our shopping page.

Any time you need help finding an item, give us a call!  Our Customer Service reps are happy to help you locate anything you need.  Even if you think it's something that we don't even carry, call us - we may surprise you!